- The Department is headed by the head of the department. Head of the department is appointed and dismissed by top management of Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Closed Joint Stock Company.
- M a I n r e s p o n s i b i l i t i e s o f t h e D e p a r t m e n t :
- To organize accounting of the Academy in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in accordance with applicable legislation ;
- To establish accounting on the basis of standards as reflected on SAP ERP system ;
- To ensure implementation of primary accounting documents relating to business transactions as well as registers in compliance with requirements of applicable regulations ;
- To provide accounting of permanent assets, fictitious assets and their amortization, financial and capital investments, as well as other assets ;
- To provide accounting of transactions with buyers and customers, supplier and contractors as well as with private entrepreneurs ;
- To provide accounting of income and expenses, as well as revenues arising out of sales and off sales, as well as amortization of expenses ;
- To keep accounts of funds in settlement and currency accounts, securities and report cards ;
- To keep accounts of transactions with budgetary and non - budgetary funds ;
- To keep accounts arising out of banking credits and other debts etc, as well as arising out of other operations deriving from housekeeping activities ;
- The organization, performance of inventory reconciliation on balance sheet items and reflection of results on accounting records.
- D e t e r m i n a t i o n o f s t a f f i n g p o s i t i o n s o f t h e d e p a r t m e n t :
- This department consists of 5 (five) staffing positions. Staffing positions include 1 (one) chief accountant, 1 (one) deputy chief accountant and 2 (two) accountants. The number of staffing positions of the Department is determined on the basis of staff schedule approved by Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Closed Joint Stock Company.
"Accounting and bookkeeping” department is authorized to allocate financial resources, and to execute (sign) financial documents relating to payments, transaction, credits etc. in compliance with applicable legislation, agreement terms, instructions, as well as with approved plans and cost estimates, to sign and visa all documents pertaining to financial and economic activities of the Academy.
H e a d o f t h e d e p a r t m e n t: Əmirov Tural
T e l e p h o n e n u m b e r: +994 12 4985624
+994 12 4043700 (commutator) 3033 (internal)
Mobile +994 507007711
E – m a i l: Tural.Amirov@acsc.az