Admission of foreigners and stateless persons to Azerbaijan State Maritime Academy is carried out on the following bases:
The instruction at the Academy is provided in the Azerbaijani and Russian languages, in full-time and part-time forms. Education is on a paid basis. For full-time students at the Bachelor’s level, the instruction is 4 years.
At the initial stage (by e-mail or fax):
- copy of identity card
- copy of the document on secondary education (certificate or diploma)
- copy of the diploma on bachelor's degree (only for those accepted to master's program)
At the next stage:
- Application to the rector
- original document on secondary education (certificate or diploma)
- original Appendix to the document on secondary education
- original passport and copy of visa pages
- 8 color photos on red background (size 3x4)
- health certificate
- original copy of bachelor's degree diploma and its appendix (only for those accepted to master's program)
Note: All documents must be translated and notarized.
International students studying on a full-time basis are registered in the State Migration Service of the Azerbaijan Republic and are granted the right to temporary residence for a period of one year.