Admission of foreigners and stateless persons to the Azerbaijan State Maritime Academy is carried out on the following basis:
Teaching at the Academy is conducted in Azerbaijani, Russian and English on full-time education basis;
Please take into consideration the tuition of foreign students in ASMA is fee-based. The tuition fee is 3000 USD (three thousand United States Dollars). You will be offered a student room on campus during your education in the Academy.
The Academic year begins 15.09.2019. The program runs for 4 years. The duration of undergraduate (Bachelor) studies is 4 years.
At the initial stage (by email or fax):
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the document on secondary education (certificate or diploma)
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree (only for students entering the master's program)
In the next stage:
- Application addressed to the rector
- Original document on secondary education (certificate or diploma)
- Original of an appendix on secondary education
- Passport (original) and copies of pages with visas
- 8 color photos on a red background (size 3x4)
- Health certificate (for the Academy - the result of a medical examination in the appropriate medical institution of the country of origin is presented in the form of a certificate, for the Migration Service - the result of a medical examination at the International Medical Center in Baku is presented in the form of a certificate)
- Original of the bachelor's degree and the annex to the diploma (only for students entering the master`s)
- Application form (must be filled in Academy)
Note: all documents must be translated and notarized.
Foreign students are registered in the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan and receive a temporary residence permit for one year.