The rules for admission to bachelor’s degree of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Azerbaijan have been placed on the website of the State Examination Center.
- "Ship energetic installations and their exploitation”
- “Ship Navigation Engineering”
- “Electrical Engineering”
- “Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Engineering”
Having confirmed their electronic applications, applicants wishing to study at the "Ship energetic installations and their exploitation”, “Ship Navigation Engineering” and “Electrical Engineering” faculties of Azerbaijan State Maritime Academy have to undergo a special medical examination at “Seamen’s Clinic” LLC of ASCO.
Repeated higher education and secondary special education
Content and forms of repeated higher education and secondary special education
- Repeated higher education and secondary special education is a type of further education provided to professionals when the difference between the basic education program of the repeated higher and second special education exceeds the hours of the basic educational program of the further education calculated (planned) for one year. The difference between the programs is determined by the institution providing second higher education and secondary education.
- Repeated higher education and secondary special education is carried out on the basis of contracts signed between the persons interested in getting this education or their management and organizations with the relevant educational institution in order to ensure the flexibility of the specialist training and the desire of individuals to receive further education on new specialty.
3.Those with higher education may receive repeated higher education and those with secondary special education may receive repeated special secondary education.
- In any educational institution repeated higher education and secondary special education may be conducted on specialties provided in that educational institution.
- The content of repeated higher education and secondary special education is determined on the basis of curricula and programs approved by the institutions providing further educational.
- Repeated higher education and secondary special education are conducted on the basis of specially designed educational programs covering general and specialty subjects in the bachelor's (sub-bachelor’s) degree, taking into account the differences between the basic education program that the student was offered at previous stages and the basic educational program offered for the new specialty program.
- Repeated higher education and secondary special education can be conducted in full-time, part-time and distance education forms.
The Organization of Repeated Higher Education and Secondary Special Education
- Admission rules for repeated higher and secondary special education and the number of students to be admitted in the relevant specialties is determined by the educational institution taking into account the existing logistics base and the scientific and pedagogical capasity.
- Repeated higher and secondary special education are carried out in the relevant faculties (departments) in specified areas and specialties.
- The number of students in groups is 15-30 people.
- In case the content of the subjects studied in the base program of the previously obtained specialty corresponds to the content of any subject in the new specialty program of further education s/he is seeking for, the student is exempted from the classes and attestation.
The names of specialties for repeated education:
- Marine Navigation Engineering
- Ship energetic installations and their exploitation”
- “Electrical engineering”
- “Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Technology”
Submission of documents for repeated education is carried out in the main building of the Academy. Those seeking admission above mentioned specialties, officially submit the required documents and are entitled to a repeated higher education if they meet the relevant requirements.
Note: Those who received higher education abroad after 1993 are eligible to be re-admitted to the Academy after their diplomas are recognized under the established procedure by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Applicants for further higher education must submit the following documents:
- Application form to the rector;
- A copy of the higher education diploma (notarized) and a copy of student’s record book (attached to the diploma) (with the number of hours);
- A copy of work record book;
- 6 color photos in size 3 × 4 cm;
- health certificate;
- a copy of identity card (notarized);
- a contract of commitment for education fee